The English Premier League continues this weekend with 10 matches spread across Saturday and Sunday.
The biggest game of the weekend will see Leaders Man City host Antonio Conte’s Tottenham, who will be desperate to get back on track after three consecutive losses.
Other notable clashes include a London derby as Crystal Palace play Chelsea, while Southampton will welcome Everton.
In another key clash, high-flying Wolves will play host to Leicester City.
- Leeds are looking for a second win in their last 17 Premier League matches against Man United (D5 L10)
- Ronaldo is in line to set a new record; the longest gap between appearances against one club (18 yrs, 125days)
- Leicester can do a league double over Wolves for the first time since 1995/96
- Raul Jimenez can score a winning goal in a fifth different Premier League game this season
- West Ham vs Newcastle
- Arsenal vs Brentford
- Brighton vs Burnley
- Liverpool vs Norwich
- Southampton vs Everton
- Aston Villa vs Watford
- Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
- Man City vs Tottenham
- Leeds vs Man Utd
- Wolves vs Leicester City
Manchester City are atop the standings on 63 points, nine ahead of Liverpool in second.
Chelsea are third with 47 points, four ahead of fourth-placed Manchester United.